WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Tickets on sale NOV 27th, 6PM in your venue’s local time.
WHAT AM I PAYING FOR?
Group photo with all 5 artists before the show (10 fans per photo)
The fastest entry
Best view in house
Free foam stick
Early Entry (Only available in certain cities)
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I PURCHASE?
Depends on the ticketing sites. Usually max 6-10 tickets per person.
ARE ALL TAXES AND/OR FEES INCLUDED?
No, the taxes and/or service fees are NOT included in any of the ticket price listed online.
WHY DO YOU USE THESE TICKETING SITES?
We do NOT have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used. Type of ticketing sites are solidly under each venue’s control.
TICKET OFFICE CONTACT INFO
AXS (Seattle / Los Angeles / New York)
TICKETFLY (San Francisco / Houston)
TICKETMASTER CANADA (Toronto)
All sales are final. NO exchange or refunds allowed.
* May vary depending on the ticketing site. Please check before purchase. *
WHAT IF I LOOSE MY WRISTBAND?
Wristbands for P1 VIP M&G and P2 Early Entry G.A will ONLY be given to each ticket holder WHEN the ticket is scanned or during line up.
Once you have your wristband(s) in possession you are responsible for it. Stage Session is not liable for any loss or stolen wristband(s), and will not issue any replacements.
IS IT A STANDING OR SEATED CONCERT?
SEATTLE / SAN FRANCISCO / HOUSTON / NEW YORK
All section standing
VIP M&G and G.A: Standing
All balcony: Reserved seating
VIP M&G and G.A: Standing
Mezzanine and Balcony: Reserved seating
IS G.A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED?
For G.A* tickets, entry will be first-come-first-served.
*G.A = General Admission
GROUP PHOTO FAQ (VIP M&G)
WHAT IS GROUP PHOTO?
P1 VIP M&G ticket holders will be divided into groups of 10 fans per photo.
The picture will be taken with all 5 artists (Nafla, Loopy, Mommy Son, Nucksal, Deepflow) by official Stage Session photographer.
* Note: Once it is your group’s turn for the photo that the photographer will be counting down shortly after and everyone must be ready for the two shots. NO selfie, high five, or any physical contact with the artists. Please be respectful of the artists.
CAN I TAKE PICTURE WITH MY FRIEND(S)?
In the order of the line-up, the line will be divided into groups of 10 individuals per photo.
* Note: There are no guarantees as to you and your friend(s) being in the same Group Photo. You may NOT delay the process to be in the same photo with your friends.
WHEN WILL GROUP PHOTO BE TAKEN?
Group photo will be taken BEFORE the show.
6PM – VIP M&G Door
6:15PM – VIP M&G
* If you come later than 6:30PM, we can NOT guarantee your group photo. Please arrive by 5:45PM.
IS THE PICTURE TAKEN WITH MY PHONE?
No, the picture will be taken by official Stage Session photographer’s camera.
Only photos taken by your phone are allowed.
* Also, NO cellphones and any type of photographic equipments allowed during M&G.
CAN WE BRING GIFTS OR FAN LETTERS?
We will be accepting small gifts during VIP M&G ONLY.
CAN I BRING FAN SIGNS & SLOGAN BANNERS?
Yes, 11″ x 8.5″ OR 32″ x 8″ sized posters, fan signs, and slogan banners are allowed. Please be mindful of the other fans around you.
*Note: The venue staffs, artist management team, Team Stage Session, and any other authoritative figures involved in this production may ask for it to be removed, thrown-out, or stored during the show.
WHAT TO BRING
Respect for others
Love for the artists
WHAT NOT TO BRING
– Any types of camera and video camera, including but not limited to DSLR, digital camera, mirrorless camera, camcorder, GoPro, iPad and etc.
– Selfie Stick
– Liquid Item(s), including but not limited to water bottles and alcohol
IS STAGE SESSION SELLING MERCH FOR THIS TOUR?
More merch info coming soon!
Please contact each venue for the details.
SEATTLE at Showbox SoDo
SAN FRANCISCO at The UC Theatre
phone (510) 356-4000
LOS ANGELES at The Novo
phone (213) 765-7000
HOUSTON at Warehouse Live
phone (713) 225-5483
NEW YORK at Terminal 5